Thursday, June 3, 2010

Life right now

So here is the skinny on my life right now. I am in the process of divorcing my husband of 10 years. We both realized that we don't have a damn thing in common. The people that were supposed to be my friends have turned their backs on me. I hate it when people use the term best friend so lightly and then they turn on you. And people that are supposed to be adults wanna play the high school game. The hubby and I signed an agreement that the bonds of fidelity no longer hold us. So I am free to date my girlfriend. Granted I am still living in the same apartment as him but he is being nice about all this and letting me stay till I have some money saved up. Granted right now life is pretty shitty but there are still a few people I can count on. My dad is being very supportive and Shutterbug has been there for me through all this shit. Immortal has been there too but she has some drama of her own that she has had to deal with. I have a job that I love doing. It's nice to be back to work again. I am still working out I have lost a grand total of 43lbs since Sept of 2007 went from a size 20 to a size 12 yay me well that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment