Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Finding my way

Well here I am in my brand new life in Texas. Man it's so nice to finally feel at peace. I miss Shutterbug like crazy! I did get to see her over this past weekend omg that was the best. She has been so wonderful! She even helped me move here. I wouldn't have it any other way. My parents absolutely love her. We exchanged promise rings this past weekend as well. She makes me so happy. I'm glad to be out of that shitastic situation. It's funny I will worry about him ever once in a while but then I think what for it's not my problem any more. He actually wanted to talk last week. I think he is starting to realize what he lost. LMAO!!!! sucks to be him! I am loving life and I am grateful for those in it. Shutterbug and I are doing better then ever. We have such a strong connection and i am loving what i have with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment